Friday, April 27, 2012

I Cry, I Cry... for Milk

JayGoo:
 I have to tell you the cutest thing that happened last night
‎‎
LadyB:
 Awww I love cute stuff let’s hear it

‎‎JayGoo:
 It was bedtime and like usual I tuck Buddy and Destroyer into bed with kisses/hugs the whole bit and within 5 mins of closing the door Destroyer comes into my room holds his empty bottle up and in his little manly voice says, “milk” (yes yes I know he is 2 and is still on the bottle, we are taking it 1 step at a time first the binky now the bottle is next to go) so I give in and tell him 1 more and that’s it. So I fill it up and put him back to bed and shut the door...
‎‎
LadyB:
 Lol okay

‎‎JayGoo:
 Maybe 10 minutes later he comes back out and a repeat performance begins, “milk”. "Nope sorry honey no more tonight, now let’s get back in bed". He replies, "but I cry" trying my hardest not to smile I tell him, “I know honey but you have had enough" but, “I cry mom I cry" we of course have to make a pit stop at Drama Princesses room to give her kisses and she of course asks, "what’s wrong?” "I cry sissy I cry". After a hug and kiss from sister we head back to bed. Just to tuck him in and he says, "I cry" so I ask, "You okay hun?" “I okay but I cry, I cry mommy I cry.”
‎‎
LadyB:
 Oh poor Destroyer he was very emotional... He wanted to get his drink on
‎‎
JayGoo:
 So I give in and tell him ok honey do you want some of mommies special milk? "Ya". So we head to the kitchen I fill up the bottle (with my low calorie Almond Milk) and we walk back to bed. Once he is tucked in and warm he takes a sip. Immediately followed by, "EWWW that’s Nastee, Nastee - No milk, no bottle, I go nigh nigh". He did not get out of bed after that.
‎‎
LadyB:
 Oh jeez!!! So he isn't down with low cal living? What’s wrong with that kid? Hahaha What a cutie!
‎‎
JayGoo:
 This morning he made sure to mention it to his dad as they were getting ready for the day. I cry daddy I cry I need my bottle I cry. LOL - He is quite the emotional child when it comes to his bottle...
‎‎
LadyB:
 Yea good luck weaning him off the bottle. Sounds like a fun project.
‎‎
JayGoo:
 Most definitely... Funny thing is I am going to attempt to start tonight... Since it is the weekend...
‎‎
LadyB:
 Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment