Thursday, April 26, 2012

Meet the Bitches

LadyB & Her Crew

LadyB: I am a twenty-something mother, wife and businesswomen.  Obsessed with fashion, fitness, healthy eating and of course all things sparkly. I am competitive, I hold grudges and frankly I'm not perfect but hey... I'm me and that's all I can be!
Mr.B: He is my high school sweetheart and father to my children. Mr.B is hilarious and is constantly making me laugh sometimes intentionally and sometimes unintentionally just by being his clumsy/goofy self. I’m lucky to have such a special man in my life but of course just like any man he can be a real thorn in my side sometimes. 
Spaz: This one gives me a run for my money just about every day. She is so spirited and full of attitude, I truly think she maybe a reincarnation of…. ME(urgh). I am constantly taken back to the moment I told my Dad that I was having a girl after the ultrasound and he said paybacks a bitch. My 7 year old Spaz is constantly singing and dancing her way around the house and into the heart of anyone she meets.
Crash: Be still my heart, this Momma loves her lil boy and I’m pretty sure his Momma is his favorite person ever! At the ripe age of 1 all the mischief he gets into is still considered pretty cute and unfortunately he seems to be following in his Dad’s footsteps of getting himself into tight situations and not always coming out unscathed.
Fluffy: Haha, well not really. He is my hairless dog. A little under a year old he tends to get in all kinds of puppy trouble.
JayGoo & Her Crew

JayGoo: Me… I am in my mid-twenties, married to my high school sweet heart and have 3 beautiful children. I work hard at everything that I do from work to being a mother. I love everything girlie and my all-time favorite color is PINK!!! You can never have too much pink My plan with this blog is to show that every mother has their moments (we are not perfect no matter how hard we strive to be) with their husbands and children that we would rather not remember nor tell anyone about as we often think that we are the only ones this stuff happens to. The thought is to remind all of us that everyone is human and that you are not the only one out there who has experienced those moments of frustration, anger and of course humiliation. Because the truth is all of those moments that at the time we didn’t find funny really are funny when you step back and look at it a second time.  
Drama Princess: is a perfect personality mix of both her father and I making her into the drama princess that she is. She is independent, full of life and energy and very dramatic and has no problem letting the world know it. She is into fashion, friends and just being a 9 year old girl.
Buddy: Is just that my little buddy. He is my sensitive, loving, caring and happy 5 ½ year old.  Buddy is very laid back and for the most part calm, cool and collected. He is full of energy and life but he prefers hanging around with mom cooking, cleaning or watching TV over running around with his friends. He is definitely my momma’s boy.
Destroyer: He is my little monster – a very hard headed, stubborn, I do what I want 2 year old ... He leaves a path of destruction everywhere he goes.  A walking, talking, eating, destroying machine, as I like to call him.  He looks up to his dad but his sister has the key to his heart. He sure loves that girl and misses her like mad when she is not around.
Bear: Hard to put him into a small paragraph. He is a hard working husband and father. He runs his own business (with my help of course) but always seems to make time for his family. We have our ups and downs like any marriage would but we are definitely in it for the long haul. I honestly can’t really imagine my life without him.
Sir barks a lot: The family dog. Who is constantly full of energy, attitude and love. Bear and he don’t see eye to eye as they both want to be the household alpha, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment