Thursday, April 26, 2012

Insane in the Membrane

LadyB:
 So you know I started those new meds for my headaches and I swear I’m losing my mind! I think I actually forgot my own name the other day well anyways something really embarrassing happened this morning.
‎‎
JayGoo:
 OMG - What happened now? LOL
‎‎
LadyB:
 So I was rushing around getting myself and both kids ready for the day. We were about ready to leave but I couldn't find the shoes I wanted to wear! I had already looked everywhere inside the house so I went outside to look in our shoe box on the front porch.
 So I carry Crash out with me to help me on my shoe hunt and of course Spaz follows us out. I tell her DO NOT CLOSE THE FRONT DOOR. So she doesn't. About a minute into my shoe search I hear thud. I look up in disbelief to see that Spaz had just slammed the front door shut and... It’s locked with my keys and cell phone in the HOUSE! I’m thinking oh fudge muncher what now and because I'm not thinking very rationally at this point I’m thinking it is pretty much the end of the world. I get pretty upset and I’m not proud of it but do yell at Spaz a bit... "Why the heck did you shut the door?" "What are we going to do now?" "AHHH!" Oh jeez not one of my finer moments...
‎‎
JayGoo:
 Oh no... Not the best way to start your morning at all but I do have to say I can totally see that being me and my trio... Always doing what we tell them not too.

 LadyB:
 Once I stopped for a moment I realized that I had neighbors and I could probably use a phone to call Mr.B! What a great idea. Sooo... I stroll over to this nice older couple’s house and the wife opens the door as I approach. At this moment I have the oh shit thought of this women was probably watching me go batshit crazy on my kid. So she is nice enough to let me use her phone to call Mr.B. I then proceed to profusely thank her and go on and on about ugh what a horrible day and then I say... "I swear these new meds the doctor has me on are making me crazy"
‎‎
JayGoo:
 LOL - I can only imagine what is going through her mind at that moment, LOL

‎‎LadyB:
 So Mr.B saves the day and I drive off to work and it isn't until I am on the way to work that I think wow did I really tell my neighbor my meds are making me crazy??? She probably thinks I’m a Schizophrenic. FML.
 So I tell Mr.B if you see our neighbors please tell them I’m not really crazy... Not clinically.

No comments:

Post a Comment