Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just Another Day at the Office

JayGoo:
  Since VanillaGorilla ate his lunch here he sprayed our bathroom spray around the office to rid the pizza smell and I told him. BossMan is not going to like that, that spray is too strong we are only supposed to use half a spray max. Well as soon as BossMan got here he turned on all bathroom fans and finally asked me if "someone" had used the rest room and if they did, how many sprays did they use, LOL – I think he thought I poop bombed the bathroom, lol
LadyB:
  OMG! Did you tell him what had really happened? Whys he trying to poopotage you?
‎‎JayGoo:
  Yeah, I told him it was because of the pizza and the smell, LOL - I know he was totally poopotaging me.
LadyB:
  Did he not want BossMan to know he was eating? Was he sneak eating? Cause I think the pizza delivery girl gave it away.
‎‎JayGoo:
 I know huh... I don't know what he was trying to cover up, maybe he crop dusted his desk and didn't want me to know.
‎‎LadyB:
Oh, now it all makes since...

No comments:

Post a Comment