Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sometimes Karma Hits You in the Face Like a Pile of Shit

LadyB:
  So the other night I was going to have dinner with a girlfriend and Mr.B agreed to watch the kiddos. I had them up to the table for dinner when Mr.B came home from work and I told him Crash would need a bath when he was done with dinner and that I was gonna head out. He proceeded to huff and puff and groan about why couldn't I give him a bath before I left... So what did I do? I gave him a bath! Of course I did, I'm a good Mom, duh! Soooo... I stripped Crash and he held onto the side of the tub while I ran a bath for him. Well apparently dinner was slipping through him pretty quick because before I knew it the poor little guy had shat all over the bathroom rug and his clean bath towel. Well... Of course I screamed for Mr.B to come help.
‎‎JayGoo:
  OMG LOL... What a great way to start the evening
‎‎LadyB:
  So Mr.B comes in and looks down in disgust and I was like yup he did that. Please take care of it while I bathe him, cause remember you wanted me to do that. So he grabs the bath mat one hand on each side with the now dirty towel and the poopey in the middle and proceeds down the hall towards the laundry room. Well as you know Mr.B is inherently clumsy and always seems to be injuring himself or getting into some kind of sticky situation. While on his journey to the laundry room he managed to trip over only god knows what (I'm guessing his own two feet) and face plants it into the pile of poo-poo. He turns around and walks back into the bathroom with Crash doodoo from his eyebrow all the way INTO his nose. Literally he had to blow it out of his nose.
‎‎JayGoo:
  OMG LOL!!!! He faced planted in the poo, LOL - You are killing me. That is definitely what he gets for not bathing Crash, LOL
  I guess he didn't grasp the concept that folding the poo towel in half would have been the best thing to do... LOL - Only something Mr.B would do...
‎‎LadyB:
  Needless to say I couldn't stop laughing and I have to assume this might have something to do with karma. I agree he should have just given the kid a bath, proof Karma does exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment